Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 7:30 pm
Friday – Saturday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
PICK UP MATERIALS
- Place requests 3 ways: Place holds in the catalog, Call 574.654.3046, or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests are limited to 15 items per pick-up.
- Wait for a notification that your items are ready.
- Drive to the library
- Text 574.281.6008 or call 574.654.3046 and tell us you have arrived.
- Library staff will place your items in the designated bin on the porch.
- Return your materials in the bookdrop. All returns will sit for 24 hours before being checked-in.
NEW SERVICES ADDED
Appointments for Fax, Copy, Notary, and Laptops
- Call 574.654.3046 or email email@example.com for an appointment time.
- Come to the library at your appointed time and call or text us that you have arrived.
- Wear a mask for your appointment.
- Laptops will be checked-out to you for use on the porch. You must have a valid library card and be 18 years or older. You may use the laptop for up to an hour. If you print any documents, they will be ready for you when you return the laptop.
- If you have any tech questions call us.
- You can schedule up to a week in advance.